- To achieve an environment whereby the inner city poor can live free from all forms of education, human and housing rights exploitation.
- To challenge the health policies that denies immigrants free access to hospitals.
- To mobilise individuals and communities to be involved in the fight against women and child abuse.
- To empower people to overcome fear, denial and stigma as firstly, a woman and then as an immigrant should not discriminate against immigrants.
- To create a working link between the City authorities, property owners by creating a good working relations.
- Assisting people living with HIV/AIDS to have access to ARV’s and Social Grants.
Inner City Resource Centre