- Finding legal representation for persons under threat of eviction;
- Mobilizing homeless and inadequately housed persons around rights-based strategies aimed at changing state policy in a manner that it favors its constituency;
- Providing advice and Para-legal representation to persons appearing before the Gauteng Rental Housing Tribunal;
- Assisting people in getting access to water, electricity, schools and social grants;
- Educating and raising awareness within the community regarding human rights.
- Enhancing the capacity of communities living in abandoned properties to organize themselves to maintain and resolve internal conflicts relating to their occupation of the property;
- Educating the community on Climate Change.
Inner City Resource Centre